FigFlex Watford opened its doors on the 10th January 2022, and since then it’s been go, go, go!
Our impressive centre at Oak House is made up of 16 sleek serviced offices, enviable breakout area and an attractive outdoor courtyard perfect for clearing your mind. So who looks after the centre you ask? Well, a centre manager has to be organised, talented and possess many awesome qualities – with that being said it’s a pleasure to introduce FigFlex Watford’s Man of the Moment – Nacer Beldjoud.
- Could you tell us in 5 words who Nass is?
Flexible, hard-working, persistent, reliable, positive
- What do you get up to at FigFlex Watford?
I always start my day by saying good morning and greeting our clients, going through emails, keeping in touch with potential clients, handing out tasks and attending any meetings.
- What do you like best about your FigFlex centre?
The atmosphere, the building itself and our products & services
- What’s the best part about being a FigFlex centre manager?
Seeing my clients are happy.
- What’s your favourite thing about Watford?
Everything really because it’s like my hometown, I have lived in Watford for many years and even have family over here.
- Are you a Watford FC Fan?
- Have you met Elton John yet?
No but I have met Anthony Joshua
- How do you like to spend your weekends?
Watch Netflix or play PS5 on Friday night. I tend to wake up around 10am on Saturday then go to my local coffeeshop or see a friend for a couple of hours. I’ll then go back home and enjoy using music software or video editing software, learn and be creative as much as I can. I’ll even call some family members.
- The best spot for food in Watford?
I would say L’artista, Indian Sizzler and Eats & Treats restaurants
- What’s your go to for music?
From one side people think I’m into House, R&B and stuff but in reality, I’m more into Jazz Blues & Rock music, so I would say I love music in general including hard rock!
- If you could only listen to one music artist for the rest of your life, who would it be?
- If you could invite absolutely anyone to FigFlex Watford for a cuppa and a chat, who would it be?
The band Coldplay
- What makes Nass happy?
I am happy when I see that the people in my life are happy and satisfied with my presence and what I do for them
- What’s a piece of advice that’s always stuck with you?
In life you get what you give
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?